Saturday, January 25, 2014

Meet John. He is my inspiration for this blog. John, If you are reading this, thank you for inspiring me. I've decided to begin asking random people on the street their life stories and a quote about life to go with their photo that I will post to this blog. I asked John to tell me a little bit about himself and this is what I received.

In high school I made sure to not just stick with the cliques. I talked to everyone without bias. I feel like that's really important. For everyone to be who they were meant to be so long as it doesn't hurt other people. The quote I received from John was "Love Life. Love People."

When asked about his nunchucks, John replied, "I'm just very passionate about martial arts. These are my practice nunchucks and I carry them around so that I can practice as often as possible"

To be uniquely yourself without filtering for anybody's sensibilities. How wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment